Join our award-winning company
Job type: Full time
Job role description:
To deliver outstanding service to our customer base through the handling of inbound and outbound call and email traffic through our Service Support Centre. Additionally, performing fleet administration tasks including invoice processing and compliance reviews. Efficiently and effectively handling all customer requests and facilitating these in line with client parameters. Delivering the personal exclusive experience to all customers.
Essential key responsibilities and accountabilities:
- Answering inbound calls & email requests presented within the agreed business KPI's
- Deliver a personal service to all customers, facilitating their vehicle and driver related requirements within the clients' agreed parameters
- Managing the daily task allocation within the operating system, planning prioritising and demonstrating effective time management to ensure all planned activities are executed
- Fleet administration tasks
- Invoice processing in line with the business requirements
- Contribute to identification of potential improvements in processes or system enhancements that would improve our ability to deliver exceptional service
- Diary, task, activity and action point management in Outlook and the operating system
How to Apply
All sections of this form must be completed, including a CV upload.
Email email@example.com. Please include your CV and a covering letter, with the position you are applying for in the subject line.
The Fleet Industry Advisory Group is a not-for-profit organisation with an objective to develop and share best practice in all areas of managing drivers, vehicles and journeys.